Thursday, May 31, 2018

About Shaibu Adah Mohammed

  • Am easy going and takes life the way it comes. Very hardworking. Like to meet friends. Likes to support and assist others as much as possible. To me life makes sense to the extent that people around me are happy. I belief in Allah and I struggle to keep to his commandments. I strongly believe that killing of human beings is un islamic and muslims that kill others human beings either moslems or non moslems will certainly face the raft of Allah in both here on earth and on the judgement day

Favorite Quotes

  • You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
    Mary Pickford (1892–1979)
    Canadian actress
    Co-founder of United Artists

    You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.”
    Albert Camus (1913–1960)
    French writer
    Nobel Prize winner

No comments:

Post a Comment